Sunday, June 3, 2018

How do people read so many books, what thing connect them with books?

I wanted to become author from my childhood age and write some book.
Later in high school time i developed a habit of writing poems about whatever i used to experience good or bad feelings.
I started writing blog after then, and still wanted to write a book some day.
But trust me when finaly i decided to start with my book, i first started reading books about the same topic i wanted to write.
And i read almost 50 books in 1.5 year before i could actually start writing one of my own.
Then i completed my book “Be The Engineer Of Your Life” within 6 months almost which was absolutely different what i read in other books. I wrote conpletely out of my soul.
So the point is that when i read so many books, it changed a lot inside me… brought me closer to my soul… and then what came out was perfection.

So reading books helps you in self growth internally..and brings you closer to your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment